SERVICE TIMES & LOCATION
1050 Regal Road, Encinitas CA 92024
We know visiting a church for the first time can be a little daunting. But we got you covered! Let us help answer some of the frequently asked questions:
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IF I COME TO SEACOAST ON SUNDAY?
- You can expect a friendly, welcoming environment.
- People of all ages and stages of life.
- Biblical-based teaching that points to Jesus.
- Engaging musical worship that every generation can engage with.
- Friendly greeters to welcome you and answer any questions you have.
- A place where kids like to be!
WHERE DO I PARK?
- Our parking lots are located on both the north and south side of our campus. (And just in case you're wondering, the south parking lot is closer to the coffee. Hint hint..)
WHERE DO MY KIDS GO?
- There is something for kids of all ages on Sunday mornings! If your kids are age 0 - 6th grade, make your way to our Kids Check-In window located on the Plaza under the black awning. Some friendly volunteers will be there to help you get your kids checked in and to answer any questions. | Campus Map
- We have a fun environment during the 9 & 10:45am services for birth - 6th grade. | More info
- Jr. High & High School gatherings happen during our 10:45am service. | More info
WHERE DO I GO IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Visit our Guest Services kiosk where our one of our volunteers will guide you to the right place and help you get the info you're looking for. (Psst...they might even have a gift for you.)
DO I NEED TO DRESS UP?
- This is Encinitas...we're allergic to dress-codes:) Come as you are, dress however you want.
WHAT ABOUT COFFEE?
- Yes! Coffee (especially quality coffee) is a must. Complimentary coffee & tea is available in The Corner, which is our nifty little coffee shop.
WHAT IS THE WORSHIP SERVICE LIKE?
- This isn't your grandma's church, but she'll enjoy coming! Our worship services include a time of worship through music and practical Bible teaching that will point you to Jesus. We value creativity, love to laugh, don't take ourselves very seriously, but are serious about helping people discover the good news of God's grace every week! | Listen to a sermon
WHAT DO WE DO AFTER THE SERVICE?
- If you're not in a rush, feel free to linger. We love being a place where people connect and get to know others.
You're invited to come join us anytime.
We hope to see you soon!