- BIG KIDS: Sunays at 9:00 & 10:30am
- GROMS (under 4 years old): 9:00 & 10:30am
Our KIDS Ministry teams are rebuilding, and as we do, we are incredibly thankful for your patience and prayers! If you would like to join our team we'd love to talk to you! Tell us you are interested HERE.
Pickup/Drop Off Procedures
1. Check in all kids at the computers first and keep your claim ticket to present to their teacher at dop off and pickup.
2. Pickup/Drop off your PreK/Kinder & Elementary age child at the door of their classroom on the plaza. (please show your claim ticket to pick up your child)
- Grades 4-6th are upstairs in room B11.
- PreK/kinder are in room B3.
- Grades 1-3 in room B2.
3. Grom Lot (ages 4 and under) pickup/drop off is at the door of the nursery. (please show your claim ticket to pick up your child.
Kids Ministry Summer Schedule
What We’re Learning
Don’t forget—the Parent Cue App is the best place to find the resources, and more!
In Grom Lot and Pre-K/Kinder, this month’s theme is “We Go Together,” where we will discuss how Jesus loved us, died for us, and rose again so we could be with Him! Click the image below to watch a video and learn more. For Elementary, you can click on the lower image to learn more about April’s theme of “Puzzled,” and how even when things seem to be solely dark and bad, God is always at work behind the scenes doing incredible things, even if it doesn’t make sense to us. We can trust Him!
Each week, your kids will learn foundational truth from the Bible. They will grow in their understanding that God made and loves them, and wants to use them to help others discover life in Jesus.
SAFE + SECURE
When you arrive, a friendly volunteer will be ready to help get your kids set up in our secure check-in system. All of our KIDS Ministry has undergone a comprehensive screening process, which includes reference and background checks, to further ensure kid safety.
PARTNERING WITH PARENTS
We believe parents should be the biggest spiritual influence in a kid’s life. Our team provides resources for you to continue the conversation with your kids at home and offer opportunities throughout the year to equip you in addressing specific real-life topics from a Biblical perspective.
When we dedicate our children, we participate in the act of thanking God for the gift he has given. Parents publicly declare their intention to raise their children to know and follow the Lord. It is also a time in which the congregation declares intent to walk alongside these families. If you would like to dedicate you, child, click here to sign up!
GET IN TOUCH
For questions regarding our KIDS Ministry Team or its events and programs, please contact Katie Lauthen