- BIG KIDS: Sundays at 9:00 & 10:30am
- GROMS (under 4 years old): 9:00 & 10:30am
*Masks are optional for leaders and kids in an outdoor setting. Indoors, ages 6 and up will be wearing masks.*
Our KIDS Ministry teams are rebuilding, and as we do, we are incredibly thankful for your patience and prayers! If you would like to join our team we'd love to talk to you! Tell us you are interested HERE.
Pickup/Drop Off Procedures
1. Check in all kids at the computers first and keep your claim ticket to present to their teacher at dop off and pickup.
2. Pickup/Drop off your PreK/Kinder & Elementary age child at the door of their classroom on the plaza. (please show your claim ticket to pick up your child)
- Grades 4-6th are upstairs in room B11.
- PreK/kinder are in room B3.
- Grades 1-3 in room B2.
3. Grom Lot (ages 4 and under) pickup/drop off is at the door of the nursery. (please show your claim ticket to pick up your child).
Download at home lessons for kids Here!
- OCTOBER Lesson Print Outs
- JUNE & JULY Lesson Video Links
- AUGUST Lesson Print Outs
- AUGUST Lesson Video Links
- Oct 7th - MOPS relaunch (8 weeks) Click HERE to register
- Oct 10th- Bible Buck Store held during plaza time in between two services.
- Nov 1-3 - Candy Buy Back (Bring unwanted candy to Seacoast, the Candy will be redistributed to our troops).
- Nov 7th - Child Dedication, click HERE to register.
- Nov 7th - Bible Buck Store held during plaza time in between two services.
We believe church should be fun!
Our KIDS Ministry Team uses skits, games, songs and more to bring God's word to life. Kids programming is available during our 10:00am service time on Sundays. When we are able to open up more fully, we also look forward to offering once a month Saturday night programming called KIDS Night Out.
Each group experience is carefully crafted to meet the needs of your children as they grow and mature:
These are God’s youngest, future disciples! They range in age from newborns to Kindergarten. We want each child to love Jesus with all their heart; planting the seeds of faith and growing an extreme love for and belief in Jesus in a safe, loving and fun environment.
|Kids will dive into what it means to live a life following Jesus. Our Divers classrooms are always full of high energy and our hope is to bring the Bible to life in new and engaging ways. We do this through worship made just for kids, large group skits, interactive games, activities and crafts. Our small group, age-appropriate breakout sessions create a safe place to connect and learn how the Bible applies to real life experiences, through interactive activities and discussion questions.|
Amped is a special ministry just for our 5-6 graders. We use a fun, pre-teen curriculum that helps bridge the gap between children’s ministry and youth ministry. Our kids will discover what it’s like to become Amped for Jesus through worship, large group skits, interactive games, crafts and small group breakout sessions. The kids have a safe place to connect and learn how the Bible applies to their real-life experiences as they learn that they are part of a bigger story.
Each week, your kids will learn foundational truth from the Bible. They will grow in their understanding that God made and loves them, and wants to use them to help others discover life in Jesus.
SAFE + SECURE
When you arrive, a friendly volunteer will be ready to help get your kids set up in our secure check-in system. All of our KIDS Ministry have undergone a comprehensive screening process, which includes reference and background checks, to further ensure kid safety.
PARTNERING WITH PARENTS
We believe parents should be the biggest spiritual influence in a kid’s life. Our team provides resources for you to continue conversation with your kids at home and offer opportunities throughout the year to equip you in addressing specific real life topics from a Biblical perspective.
When we dedicate our children, we participate in the act of thanking God for the gift he has given. Parents publicly declare their intention to raise their child to know and follow the Lord. It is also a time in which the congregation declares intent to walk alongside these families. If you would like to dedicate you child, click here to sign up!
GET IN TOUCH
For questions regarding our KIDS Ministry Team or its events and programs, please contact Deven Herman