Our 50+ ministry exists to help anyone 50 years or older feel welcomed, loved and valued.
Seacoast is a multi-generational church that worships, grows and serves together as one family. Therefore, we plan a series of activities to help 50+ attendees connect with one another and with the larger Seacoast family.
Activities for all who are 50+ (and their friends):
- Sunday Brunches - Six times per year, we gather on a Sunday morning to enjoy great food, meet new friends, hear relevant presentations and engage in discussions on topics of interest to our generation.
- Summer Big Event - Every summer our 50+ members and friends host a special party to celebrate summer and connect as a church family.
- Christmas Gathering - Every December we plan a special Christmas event to celebrate the holidays.
- Occasional Activities & Events- Dinner parties, hiking, biking, learning opportunities and more!
- Connect to Seacoast - We seek to be a ministry that is part of, not apart from the core ministries of Seacoast. We encourage every 50+ member to engage in life at Seacoast. Check out the next Seacoast Newcomer Brunch or Rooted experience to get plugged in.
If we can help you in any way, don't hesitate to contact our leadership team:
Dale + Becky Burke | Email or call (714) 926-6438
John + Bonnie Jensen
Mike + Nicole Yorkey